JBZ Series Toolboxes - TigaBox
- Lid sits in a recess to minimize the potential for water ingress
- Additional protection through automotive grade rubber seal
- Lockable with key operated locks as standard
- Handles flip up into horizontal position and allow for easy unlocking even with gloved hands
- Handles with integrated Lock Dust Cover
- Handles flip down into a safety recess preventing them to rotate open
- Lid opens 180°
- No protruding parts
- Type approved and can be incorporated in the side guard in accordance with Regulation No 73 (UN/ECE). The required tests were carried out and certified under the supervision of UTAC - E2 73 R - 0112385
- Fully recyclable, chemical resistant, UV-stabilised MDPE
- Ideal for agricultural machinery, e.g. the storage of PPE on crop sprayers
- Logo service on request; all logos will be laser engraved as standard
- Available in a range of colours, minimum order 10
- Popular parts: JBZ520, JBZ600, JBZ700, JBZ900.
The weight that each of our toolboxes can carry is determined by many factors: Fixings Systems support, use of a shelf base, uniformly distributed weight or spot weight, etc.
Recommended load weights with standard fittings as follows:
JBZ520 = 50 kg
JBZ600 = 58 kg
JBZ700 & JBZ900 = 75 kg
Additional load may be carried if a support base shelf is added and the bracket supports are reinforced accordingly.
All files < 2 MB unless stated otherwise.