Break glass fitmentThe key for the cabinet is located behind a clear plate, which is held in place with two plastic fasteners. In an emergency, the clear plate can be broken away, providing access to the key for the cabinet. A new clear plate can be re-attached using the same plastic fasteners.
Optional factory fitted alarmA reed switch activated 95 dB self-contained 9 V alarm with three minute automatic reset upon activation. Alarm does not interfere with use of equipment. To order, add the letter ‘A’ after a part number, e.g. JBKA70A.
An extensive range of front and top loading safety boxes, ideal for indoor / outdoor storage of breathing apparatus (SCBA bracket), chemicals and spillage equipment plus much more.
- Available in a choice of sizes and access options
- Access options: plastic toggles and lynch pins OR plastic locks and key compartment with break-glass facility (2 keys, 2 clear plates and 2 fasteners supplied for self-assembly)
- Can be wall mounted or free-standing
- Rubber seal and polycarbonate windows
- Left or right hinged mounting
- Casing black as standard
- Allow extra 20 mm external width for all green toggled boxes
- Popular parts: JBWA70, JBKA70, JBDA72, JBKA72, JBXA83, JBKA83, JBDA85, JBKA85, JBKA90.