95 Series Front Loader Fire Extinguisher Box
- Strong, durable front loading box for 5 kg fire extinguishers, available in a choice of access options
- Designed primarily for a 5 kg CO2 extinguisher with a large nozzle
- Access options: plastic toggle(s) OR break-glass facility
- Suitable for indoor / outdoor use
- UV blocking moulded-in polycarbonate windows
- Wall mountable
- Label(s) supplied loose
- Automotive grade rubber seal
- Left or right hinged mounting
- Other colours available upon request - Min. order 10 pieces
- Popular parts: JBWB95, JBWE95, JBWR95, JBKB95, JBKE95, JBKR95.
Break-glass fitmentThe key for the cabinet is located behind a clear plate, which is held in place with two plastic fasteners. In an emergency, the clear plate can be broken away, providing access to the key for the cabinet. A new clear plate can be re-attached using the same plastic fasteners.
Optional factory fitted alarmA reed switch activated 95 dB self-contained 9 V alarm with three minute automatic reset upon activation. Alarm does not interfere with use of equipment. To order, add the letter ‘A’ after a part number, e.g. JBWE70A.
The standard colour scheme for the ‘K’ Series is a red door with a black body. However, other colour schemes are available and are denoted by the third and fourth digit of the product coding.