72 Series Front Loader Fire Extinguisher Box
- Strong, durable front loading box for 12 kg fire extinguishers
- Access options: plastic toggle(s) OR break-glass facility OR rubber fastening toggles
- Feet for use when free-standing (KIT52)
- Suitable for indoor / outdoor use
- UV blocking moulded-in polycarbonate windows
- Wooden base plate
- Truck or wall mountable
- Label(s) supplied loose
- Automotive grade rubber seal
- Left or right hinged mounting
- Buckle web strap for securing fire extinguishers
- Other colours available upon request - Min. order 10 pieces
- Popular parts: JBDB72, JBDE72.
Also available as Safety Boxes - see Downloads / Product Data for information, noting that Safety Boxes come without any restraints/straps.
Break-glass fitmentThe key for the cabinet is located behind a clear plate, which is held in place with two plastic fasteners. In an emergency, the clear plate can be broken away, providing access to the key for the cabinet. A new clear plate can be re-attached using the same plastic fasteners.
Optional factory fitted alarmA reed switch activated 95 dB self-contained 9 V alarm with three minute automatic reset upon activation. Alarm does not interfere with use of equipment. To order, add the letter ‘A’ after a part number, e.g. JBWE70A.L