Covid-19 Contingency Planning
Jonesco (Preston) Ltd
Jonesco are closely monitoring and remaining up to date with current news and advice from the Government and Public Health England (PHE) in relation to the Covid-19 situation.
As a company we operate from three sites, two in Preston, Lancashire and one in Seclin, France. Our priority is protecting our employees, customers and suppliers whilst continuing business operations. We do however have contingency plans relating to any potential business interruption which are as follows:
- All non-essential visits to Jonesco sites and external visits for our employees have been suspended
- Our telecommunications system allows us to divert calls between sites and to mobiles if required
- Most of our staff are multi-skilled and flexible so we can continue to service customers with minimal number of employees, if required
- We have plans in place to adjust labour levels on shifts and the ability to change shifts to ensure we have adequate cover
- Our stock holding is constantly being reviewed across all our sites. Our supply chain is currently reporting no issues
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01772 706888 or your usual Jonesco contact person.