Jonesco (Preston) Ltd
Jonesco are continuing to closely monitor and remain up to date with current news and advice from the Government and Public Health England (PHE) in relation to the Covid-19 situation.
Our priority remains to protect our employees, customers and suppliers whilst supporting the global efforts to slow the spread of this virus.
To support our customers that remain operational, we are continuing to operate across our sites in Preston and Seclin (France), whilst following all the necessary precautions and guidance.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01772 706888 or email email@example.com if you require any further information.
Keep safe and we’ll get through this together.
Visitor & Contractor Information
We are taking all possible measures to reduce the risk of the transmission of COVID-19 to our team and others who may also be visiting our site. To help us do this we are working in accordance with the latest Government and HSE advice.
For this reason we kindly ask that you:
- Do not enter our building if you have been in contact with a person infected with COVID-19.
- Do not enter our building if you have returned from a specified country or area in the last 14 days.
- Do not enter our building if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- acute respiratory infection of any severity, including at least one of the following:
- shortness of breath or cough (with or without fever) or
- a fever with no other symptoms
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you are an infrequent visitor (once/twice per month or less), you will be expected to wear protective face covering and protective gloves. If these are not available to you then it is expected that you consult with the person who you have coordinated your visit with to make alternate arrangements to ensure your visit remains safe.
We look forward to your support.Jonesco's COVID-19 Health & Safety Risk Assessment