JBX Series Toolboxes
All Jonesco Tool Boxes & Fire Boxes suited for vehicle fitment are type approved and can be incorporated in the side guard in accordance with Regulation No 73 (UN/ECE). The required tests were carried out and certified under the supervision of UTAC
- Single handle 3-point locking mechanism
- Handle Dust Cover
- Fully recyclable, chemical resistant, UV-stabilised PE
- May be incorporated in the side guard according to Regulation No 73 (UN/ECE)
- Ideal for agricultural machinery, e.g. the storage of PPE on crop sprayers
- Logo service on request
- All logos will be laser engraved as standard
- Available in a range of colours, minimum order 10
- Popular parts: JBX45, JBX52, JBX58, JBX62, JBX65, JBX80, JBX100, JBX120.
The weight that each of our toolboxes can carry is determined by many factors: Fixings Systems support, use of a shelf base, uniformly distributed weight or spot weight, etc.
Recommended load weights with standard fittings as follows:
JBX45 / JBX52 / JBX58 / JBX62A = 50 kg
JBX62 / JBX65 / JBX80A / JBX80 / JBX100 / JBX120 = 75 kg
Additional load may be carried if a support base shelf is added and the bracket supports are reinforced accordingly.
- Commercial Vehicle Catalogue (15.8 MB)
- JBX Series (330 KB)
- Laser Logos (180 KB)
- Moulded Logos (165 KB)
- Toolbox Loading (325 KB)
- Toolboxes (905 KB)
- Palletisation (410 KB)