Emergency key facility fitmentThe key for the cabinet is located behind a clear plate, that is held in place with two plastic fasteners. In an emergency the clear plate can be broken away, providing access to the key for the cabinet. A new clear plate can be re-attached using the same plastic fasteners.
Factory fitted alarmA reed switch activated 95 dB self contained 9 V alarm with three minute automatic reset upon activation. Alarm does not interfere with use of equipment. Coding example: JBKE70A.
- Fully recyclable, chemical resistant, UV-stabilised PE
- Automotive grade rubber seal
- UV blocking moulded in polycarbonate windows
- Left or right hinged mounting
- Plastic toggles & lynch pins or plastic locks and key compartment with Break-glass facility
- Optional extras: Factory fitted alarm (KIT ALARM), Break-glass spare kit (Kit 81)
- Popular parts: JBWA70, JBKA70, JBDA72, JBKA72, JBXA83, JBKA83, JBDA85, JBKA85, JBKA90.